Wednesday 2 December 2009

Ravelry - I'm there - come and find me!


The news today is that I have managed to get myself, Cornish Wools and Village Crafts on Ravelry, the worldwide chat room for knitters everywhere.

If you visit me 'Prussia' and the Cornish Wools entry you will see that I have not managed to master the general workings of the site quite yet, but I am there!

New yarns into the shop last week were Sirdar Escape DK and Sirdar Eco DK (100% pure wool, natural and undyed). We also took delivery of Prym Bamboo knitting needles and lots of other associated knitting bits and pieces.

Over the last 3 weeks the weather in this part of the UK has been really bad with so much rain and gale force wind but my dogs Sharna and Layla just love it and romp and play even as they do in the middle of summer, they never seem to mind just how wet they get.

Today - the good news is that the sun is shining and the rain has gone for the moment together with the wind - and its just lovely!
The picture here was taken from the cliff path looking out to the Greeb rocks, near to Boat Cove.




No comments:

Post a Comment